Wednesday, October 6, 2010

He's lovin' proving his mother Wrong!!

At the beginning of the school year our good friends the Ferris's gave Dash this older trumpet, yes gave it too him because last year at the end of the year decided (without my concent) to sign up for band. Well I wanted him to take Spanish, (mainly because I didn't want to deal with him being loud and practicing ect., ect., ) So he began to practice and it was....Well lets just say he was unexperienced at playing it. But after a month of practicing at school and his teacher teaching him and he didn't have a book(one more thing I didn't want to have to buy, after all was he going to be that good?) he came home to practice and to show me how he could play. Well, needless to say he proved his mother Wrong, totally wrong because he's GOOD, really GOOD! I called his teacher to ask for the correct books name(because I drove clear across town to get the Wrong one) and she was raving about Dash and saying how well he's doing, if only he had the correct book he would be doing "Smashingly," (She just had to jab that one in there). Well, I am so happy that you proved your mother wrong!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Changed the kid's names to keep their identity.

Oldest to Youngest kids:
Hawaiian Princess, Dash, Shell, Violet, EB boy, JR, Danny Boy, little sissy, baby D

Sloane and Jennece

Sloane and Jennece

About me..Jennece

My photo
For the past five years, I have been very blessed working with all different types of people with all uniquely different scenario's in their lives and have been very blessed to be apart of their healing process. So grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the knowledge and testimony that I have of him. Through him is our only true source of healing that will take place in our lives. You can contact me at Directedlight@yahoo.com