Friday, October 22, 2010

We've got FuzziBunz!!



JR was good enough to model these bad boys for me. I just got these incredible cloth diapers! I love them, they are one size fits all, they adjust all the way from newborn to JR's size which is size six! Last night was our first test run and he pooped major in them and they amazingly held everything in, even better than the disposible ones (however note to self: don't have him lay down to take off pants when pooped, it will ooz all over, so take off pants while standing and then there won't be a problem!) JR loves them they are super soft and nice and they clean up really nice which shocked me. You can see how they work and more information on them at www.fuzzibunz.com. They have revolutionized the cloth diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Changed the kid's names to keep their identity.

Oldest to Youngest kids:
Hawaiian Princess, Dash, Shell, Violet, EB boy, JR, Danny Boy, little sissy, baby D

Sloane and Jennece

Sloane and Jennece

About me..Jennece

My photo
For the past five years, I have been very blessed working with all different types of people with all uniquely different scenario's in their lives and have been very blessed to be apart of their healing process. So grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the knowledge and testimony that I have of him. Through him is our only true source of healing that will take place in our lives. You can contact me at Directedlight@yahoo.com