Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How do I do it, Well....

Lately I have had this question posed to me a lot "How do you do it?" To answer, I have awesome help! Shell and the other children, not to mention My Wonderful Husband who gets up with the boys every morning which is a huge help! That's how I do it, I am blessed with helpful hearts in my home and that's how a family should run anyways, right? I have been truly blessed this time it feels like, I am sure I am blessed everytime I have a baby, but it really does feel like I am blessed even more this time. I had my wonderful mother come for two and a half weeks, to relieve me and my husband. I have also had my husband and kids home for the past three weeks to help(Sloane did work from home) so in essence I have had a whole month to recover, regain strength, and renew myself, what a blessing!! Thank you everyone for being so wonderful, you make my life full and enriched!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Changed the kid's names to keep their identity.

Oldest to Youngest kids:
Hawaiian Princess, Dash, Shell, Violet, EB boy, JR, Danny Boy, little sissy, baby D

Sloane and Jennece

Sloane and Jennece

About me..Jennece

My photo
For the past five years, I have been very blessed working with all different types of people with all uniquely different scenario's in their lives and have been very blessed to be apart of their healing process. So grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the knowledge and testimony that I have of him. Through him is our only true source of healing that will take place in our lives. You can contact me at Directedlight@yahoo.com