Tuesday, January 25, 2011

She works hard for her money!

I love that she loves to help her daddy with work stuff and earn a little money too! It's so nice that Sloane has things for them to do to earn money because we don't pay them for doing their chores. I have a couple of reason's why I don't pay them: 
Reason #1: I knew a family that payed their children for doing chores and then when they became teenagers and got jobs they stopped doing their chores or became really lazy at them and told their parents that made more at their jobs, so why do them.
Reason #2 (my favorite reason): We don't believe in paying our children to be part of our family, because we all make messes. 
 I made this decision a long time ago when I was a teenager watching other families and comparing because I didn't have younger siblings to compare to.
 I love our children and that they are all hard workers, I feel so blessed!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Changed the kid's names to keep their identity.

Oldest to Youngest kids:
Hawaiian Princess, Dash, Shell, Violet, EB boy, JR, Danny Boy, little sissy, baby D

Sloane and Jennece

Sloane and Jennece

About me..Jennece

My photo
For the past five years, I have been very blessed working with all different types of people with all uniquely different scenario's in their lives and have been very blessed to be apart of their healing process. So grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the knowledge and testimony that I have of him. Through him is our only true source of healing that will take place in our lives. You can contact me at Directedlight@yahoo.com