I let Danny boy feed himself!
Danny boy is now officially in Nursery!! It's heaven having to take care of only one baby, it's been hard taking care of two for the last five months. Of course it happens when Sloane gets released from Bishop bric. Yes, Sloane has been released from the bishop bric, it was bitter sweet for me. Sloane had a hard time keeping the tears back all during sacrament until he gave his testimony. We have both grown a lot from that calling. I feel like it's been a family calling not just his calling. He's been in that calling for three years, I can't believe it's been that long! I will miss watching his face when people get up to speak, it was both touching and entertaining and his I Love you (Wink);) to me. He at least got to pay attention, sitting by us....not so much. As soon as he got done bearing his testimony....the suit coat came off....and he was taking kids out who were being noisy....easy transition in our church....I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment