She hasn't quite been the same all weekend. It started on Friday morning at 2:00am she woke up wet from throw up all over her, it was kind of a crazy early morning. She kept throwing up and then it was snowing hard outside and then Sloane offered to go to the store to get her some stuff and I agreed and while he was gone the lights went out but not till it was exciting outside. What I mean by that is that it looked like an electrical storm that lit the whole outside up, it was so amazing but I am sure I was the only one that saw it because it was 2:00, I can't even discribe it and unless you saw it, you wouldn't believe it, I asked Sloane if he saw it and he even missed it, saying"I was probably looking at the saltine crackers when it happened." It looked like what they discribe as a solar flare but could it get that close to the earth? Nah...it was amazing though. It caused a rolling blackout that only made our lights go out and every one to the left of us, all the way down and around the corner go out, to the right of us everyone had lights and across the street had lights too, it was wierd!!
We are slowly getting better over here, but we are still waiting to see if Danny boy will get it, Jr had it and EB had it, Hawaiian princess had it so still waiting to see who gets it next. I guess it's our turn to get it though, the last time we had the flu was two years ago, I know can you believe it? For the last two years my kids would just get fevers and that's it, that's nothing compared to throw up.




No comments:
Post a Comment