So the other day I accidently left the computer on and EB boy got on it. He was real quiet for a while and then he came in the TV room were I was and said (Beaming of course):
"I changed you and dad's picture on the computer. I like this one better!"
I don't think I even know how to change the picture on the computer let alone my five year old!!! He always amazes me with technology though. When he was little, I just got my iPhone and I didn't really know how to use it, and he figured it out, and then showed me how to use it!! Crazy smart kid!
"I changed you and dad's picture on the computer. I like this one better!"
I don't think I even know how to change the picture on the computer let alone my five year old!!! He always amazes me with technology though. When he was little, I just got my iPhone and I didn't really know how to use it, and he figured it out, and then showed me how to use it!! Crazy smart kid!
Danny boy is super smart about knowing his needs.
He was sick two nights ago with croup and it was bad. He was having a hard time breathing. I remembered that taking them out in the cold helped. So we did that, and by the second time, Danny boy was telling us when to take him outside so that his lungs would get better! He's always doing stuff like that! P.S. he also told me to take this pictures of him!!
He was sick two nights ago with croup and it was bad. He was having a hard time breathing. I remembered that taking them out in the cold helped. So we did that, and by the second time, Danny boy was telling us when to take him outside so that his lungs would get better! He's always doing stuff like that! P.S. he also told me to take this pictures of him!!
JR is really good at imitating, people around him. Movies, People, ect.
A couple of days ago I kept hearing this clanking and sliding noises in the kitchen. I went in the kitchen just in the knick of time. He was slamming (lightly mind you) an egg and was trying to crack it open into the pan! He had gotten the pan out (hence the clanking noise), then he got out a spatula, and he slid a chair over by the stove and then went into the fridge and got out an egg. I said when I saw him, "What are you doing?" he said, "What? I'm making myself an egg!"
A couple of days ago I kept hearing this clanking and sliding noises in the kitchen. I went in the kitchen just in the knick of time. He was slamming (lightly mind you) an egg and was trying to crack it open into the pan! He had gotten the pan out (hence the clanking noise), then he got out a spatula, and he slid a chair over by the stove and then went into the fridge and got out an egg. I said when I saw him, "What are you doing?" he said, "What? I'm making myself an egg!"
I hope I make it through these cute, crazy, smart, kids!!



No comments:
Post a Comment