They had the cutest graduduation ceremony for the kids! This has been a great kindergarten year! I got to volunteer (when my kids weren't sick) once a week and I traded with another mom and it was so great! EB loved having me come and it was good that I got to see things that were happening in the class room. He had a great teacher too, she has been teaching for a while so she's very good!
I cannot say enough about this wonderful lady! She wants to retire every year but she loves the kids and what she does so much that she keeps on going, JR just loves her to pieces and so I told her that she couldn't retire until JR goes to kindergarten. He is doing great by the way, he has made leaps and bounds this year with speech and telling me what he wants and using his words instead of fits and he's getting himself dressed and he potty trained and he even puts on his own shoes by himself! We are so very happy at all the progress he has made that we think that he will do just fine in regular school. He also loves to read and tries reading like his older brother and so watching him will I think motivate him to learn.
****
I also brought lunch (Wendy's) to school for Violet because I owed her a lunch, I already had lunch at school with shell. I also bought king size candy bars and pizza for all the kids for an end of the year little party! I love hanging out and doing fun stuff with the kids!
****
I also brought lunch (Wendy's) to school for Violet because I owed her a lunch, I already had lunch at school with shell. I also bought king size candy bars and pizza for all the kids for an end of the year little party! I love hanging out and doing fun stuff with the kids!


No comments:
Post a Comment