Monday, November 12, 2012

Training for a Half Marathon....

I am doing this for myself, to prove to myself that I CAN DO HARD THINGS!! I have never done any kind of marathon before and I am letting my heavenly father be my trainer along with anyone else who is experienced to give me great tips...I already got one from my loving husband today and so I started today! I am also going to be kind to myself for I just had my ninth baby and I do have have to work up to this and I am out of shape. Did I also mention that I have NEVER done anything like this before, but it's almost like the angels in heaven are rooting for me because I feel like someone is behind me pushing me along.  I never even had a desire to do anything like this before either, so Here Goes! I am NOT recording my weight on here nor do I care how much I weigh, all I care about is what kind of shape i'm in. I am going to record my progress how fast, how long, ect. once a week.  Today I ran on my treadmill for a little over a mile going 4.2 my goal is to go for three miles going between 6.0 and 8.0
 Running at least four working up to five times a week, I tell myself that if you start Monday then you can have Friday Saturday and Sunday off! As you and I can see I have some working up to do! I am doing this is for myself, however I will not turn away a, "You Go Girl!" once in a while either (wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Changed the kid's names to keep their identity.

Oldest to Youngest kids:
Hawaiian Princess, Dash, Shell, Violet, EB boy, JR, Danny Boy, little sissy, baby D

Sloane and Jennece

Sloane and Jennece

About me..Jennece

My photo
For the past five years, I have been very blessed working with all different types of people with all uniquely different scenario's in their lives and have been very blessed to be apart of their healing process. So grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the knowledge and testimony that I have of him. Through him is our only true source of healing that will take place in our lives. You can contact me at Directedlight@yahoo.com