Sunday, December 5, 2010

His first Birthday party...

EB boy got to go to his first Birthday party for Bridger Hamm. He was so excited! A little funny story to tell about that: So I preped him that the present he was going to give was for Bridger not for him, he seemed ok with it all and SEEMED like he understood, but then when it came time to open the presents EB boy wanted to open the one he had brought, lucky for him Bridger was being nice and let him and then when he opened the present he said in a loud voice, "Oh it's for me!" Brittany and some of the parents that were there were all in stiches, but EB boy reluctantly gave it back to Bridger (did i say it was his first Birthday party?) Then when he came home he told me that he couldn't keep the present and I said, your right it was for Bridger, Then my oldest Pipes in and says, he's a spoild kid mom, Then I had to tell her that she did the same thing when she went to her first birthday party, a little taste of humble pie, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Changed the kid's names to keep their identity.

Oldest to Youngest kids:
Hawaiian Princess, Dash, Shell, Violet, EB boy, JR, Danny Boy, little sissy, baby D

Sloane and Jennece

Sloane and Jennece

About me..Jennece

My photo
For the past five years, I have been very blessed working with all different types of people with all uniquely different scenario's in their lives and have been very blessed to be apart of their healing process. So grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the knowledge and testimony that I have of him. Through him is our only true source of healing that will take place in our lives. You can contact me at Directedlight@yahoo.com