She has been working real hard on getting this walking thing down, she really wants to grow up way too fast! Makes me sad, I know it shouldn't since she's my eighth and all but it does. She loves it when people walk with her so she can get all the practice in that she can, she's super cute when she does walk around, she smiles like she's on top of the world, little stinker, No don't grow up so fast! I love my snuggly baby that smiles all the time when you pick her up, but now that she's getting better at walking she wants to be put down after ten seconds of holding her, because she's got places to go and people to see, ugh.
***********
I got my Christmas cards made, stamped and ready to go, so if you don't think I have your address I have about eight left if you want one then leave me a comment that you want one and your address or email me at busymommyidaho@aol.com
I am so excited about these ones this year, they turned out super cute!
***********
I got my Christmas cards made, stamped and ready to go, so if you don't think I have your address I have about eight left if you want one then leave me a comment that you want one and your address or email me at busymommyidaho@aol.com
I am so excited about these ones this year, they turned out super cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment